Spring break starts in five days...for two whole weeks! We are going to Utah in hopes of getting some snowboarding/skiing time in and of course spending time with the family. We had a blast with Max, Tess, Ty, Cass and the wonderful Frei family. We spent two days at Disneyland and Cali. adventure and spent a day at the beach. Max was so fun at Disneyland and Tessa was so cute. We loved spending time with them and were lucky enough to be able to celebrate Ty's birthday with them. Sorry I don't have any pics, but watch for them on their blog. The day at the beach was fun, but cold. We had a few boards with us so we decided to take them out...without wetsuits. Not the best idea we've had, especially when I lost my swimsuit bottoms. Thank goodness the water calmed down enough for my foot to feel it floating by.
This past weekend we decided to go surfing and so did the rest of Southern California. I have never seen a beach so busy. We had our wetsuits this time so the water wasn't nearly as bad, but on the second wave Tim came up out of the water and looked at his hand yelled...(well I better not post it), but I am sure you can imagine. I thought maybe he was stung be a jellyfish or something, but no, he just lost his wedding ring. Seriously, who the hell wears their wedding ring in the ocean? That would be my husband! I was so mad at first, but later realized I shouldn't be considering that it cost fifteen dollars and my sister bought it, did I ever pay you back for that T? So yeah it was great! I love knowing that I can go to the beach everyday if I want to...maybe we will be walking on the beach ten years from now and see a sparkle in the sand and maybe, just maybe we will find Tim's ring.....yeah just maybe.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment