Oh, how I have missed you...

Aaahhhh...

We went to the Bob Marley Festival last night and had a blast. We were only twenty feet from the stage...our ears are still ringing! Here is a picture of Ziggy Marley and his band. I know it looks like a fuzzy picture, but no, that is just all the smoke in the air...not from cigarettes of course! =)




Hey you guys...hey want a candy bar...Baby Ruth??? :)
ReplyDeleteTARA!!!!! Credance Clearwater!!!! WTH! OH how I have missed you! You look so awesome! I'm so glad I saw your blog thru Cassidees! It's great to see your doing so well and have a husband and all! WOW it has been so long since I've seen you! My blog is private but I will be happy to invite you if you want.
ReplyDeletethis is rachel (prince)wilson in case you were wondering who this crazy person was. :)
seriously i have missed you!