As of lately..we do not have a stove/oven. Thank goodness for camping stoves, eh? I can't help but laugh everytime I use it because I think about my dad and how he couldn't cook on a regular stove, so he would get out his trusty camp-stove to cook dinner or breakfast for us. I think whether my stove is fixed by the 11th or not, I will be cooking blueberry pancakes on our camp-stove to celebrate his birthday. =)

I am in an amazing art class and felt like creating some art for our house. I found this branch in the yard and decided to bring it inside and hang a few sentimental items on it and call it good...come on now, it's New Mexico, anything goes!

I know my dog is way too spoiled, but check out his new sleeping bag. Yep, he thinks he is pretty damn awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment